The A-MAZE-ing Corn Maze:
This corn maze packs alot of punch, because this is not your normal corn maze! Wind your way through 5 acres of challenging fun! Twist and turn your way to the end and then realize you’re only half-way done. The “end” of our maze is actually the “middle” of our maze. Take your picture at our “VICTORY STATION” and then run the maze…BACKWARDS...all the way back to the beginning!
Not to worry, if 10 acres of challenging fun seems like a little too much, we have an “Easy Exit” path (this is a great option for the little ones as well!)
For an extra challenge, we have hidden 5 different “stations” within the maze. If you can find all 5 stations you”ll receive a PRIZE!
*During the Fall Season ONLY.
This area is great place to get the most out of your trip to Gospel Farms. After conquering our A-MAZE-ing Corn Maze, visit our
- Wall of Jericho – Push your abilities to their limits on 32′ of treacherous rock-climbing fun. Do you have what it takes to hang on and conquer The Wall? For an extra challenge, pick one color of hand-holds to avoid. Good luck!
- Xtreme Obstacle Course – Before you is 120′ of the most trying and grueling obstacles you’ll face in NW Missouri! Only a handful have ever made it all the way through…will you be one of those to make it to the end?!?
- Soccer Pool Table – Put your hands down and leave your sticks at home, this GIANT game of pool is played with your feet. Our 25’x15′ table is unlike any table you’ve played on before! Kick the cue ball to break the rack, but be careful not to sink the 8-Ball in the corner pocket!
- The Damascus Grand Prix – Jump onto one of our pedal carts and make your away around the twists and turns of our Damascus Grand Prix! Race your buddy, outlast your spouse, put your parents to shame, or dominate your children…we don’t judge! (If you have a little one that wants to ride along, we have a jumper-seat that attaches to any of our pedal carts and holds up to 50lbs.)
- Beam-Trax – Test your balance on this elevated, wooden labyrinth of excitement and see if you can navigate from one end to the other without falling off.
- Castle Bounce House – Jump, leap, play, and laugh in this awesome inflatable of fun!
- The Tire Pyramid – Climb to the top and declare yourself Pharaoh of Fun!
- Hay Bale Hill – No farm visit is complete without having a “hay-day!”
- Zip-line Flyers – Soar across the sky (not quite that high) as if having mounted up with wings as eagles.
Petting Zoo Area:
While you’re here, you’ll want to make your way over to out Petting Zoo area to say ‘Hello’ to one of our mini-Nigerian Dwarf goats. Our “goat girlies” are some of the sweetest, furriest, funniest animals to ever walk the zoo! Whether they’re hopping around playing together or nibbling on some branches, they are guaranteed to be one of the highlights of your visit!
Don’t go home without having stopped by the pumpkin patch to pick up a fresh pumpkin from the garden. Great for carving, painting, chucking (at your house), or eating! Most pumpkins are only $6!!! *During the Fall Season ONLY.
Garden Mum Area:
Don’t settle for scrawny, thin mums! Pick your own FULL and BEAUTIFUL fall mums, locally grown here at Gospel Farms for ONLY $10/ea!! All are in large 10″ pots for a stronger root system. Our colors are Purple, Red, Orange, White and Yellow (while supplies last.) *During the Fall Season ONLY.
Gospel Farms MiniGolf – $7:
Try out our BRAND NEW 18-Hole MiniGolf Course!! See if you can navigate the twists and turns, hills and ramps to sink that ever coveted hole-in-one!! If you’re good enough, you might even win a FREE GAME!!
We promise you this is the best 18-hole minigolf experience this side of…our property!
Paintball Shootout – $2:
Do you have what it takes to be an awesome hunter??? Test out your skills at the Paintball Shootout! We have hanging targets, spinning targets, and easier targets for the novice. So stop on by and take your best shot!
Rent a Party Pavilion – $50:
NEW this year at Gospel Farms is a place for you and your family (or group) to hang out and enjoy some time by the campfire, or simply have a designated place to fellowship. A Party Pavilion Rental is a 2 hour access to a reserved, shaded, picnic table area and fire pit (which includes everything needed for small fire for your group.)
Add S’more Fun!!
$2/person – S’more Fun includes extra long marshmallow roasting skewers, and plenty of graham crackers, marshmallows, and of course, chocolate!!
(*Supplies may be limited at times during the season, it is best to let us know ahead of time if you’d like to add S’more Fun to your visit. Call us at 972-658-6092.)