Join us for a fantastic day at the Gospel Farms 3D Archery Shoot!! Folks from all over, with varying degrees of skill are encouraged to come enjoy a day of food, fellowship, and fun!
Bring your family along! They will receive FREE ADMISSION to our Fun Zone (with a paid 3D Archery Shoot Registration), which includes access to: Castle Bounce House, Tire Pyramid, Beam Trax, and Pedal Carts. Our concession stand will be open for food, snacks, and treats!
- When you arrive at the event you will check in, pick up your score card and raffle tickets, then head straight out to the course or warm up at the practice range.
- Each archer will complete two rounds of 20 targets. One round will be in the morning, with a break for lunch. The second round will be completed in the afternoon, followed by the presentation of awards.
- Score cards can be turned in at the registration building, please follow the signage.
- Throughout the day there will also be some additional activities available, should you choose to participate, for an opportunity to win raffle tickets for additional prizes. A list of prizes and activities will be available the day of the shoot.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will shoot rain or shine, with the exception of flooding or lightening. In the event of lightening, we will close the range until the storm passes and reopen as soon as we can confirm that it is safe to shoot. Please note, mud boots may be recommended following rain.
- The max group size is 5 shooters. If you are attending the event by yourself and would like to shoot with a group you can ask to join others or ask the event coordinator to help with teaming you up with a group. There are no assigned group start times or pairings. As long as the course is open, you can shoot when and with whomever you wish.
- Each course loop must be shot in order. For safety and courtesy reasons, please do not shoot targets in reverse order.
- Scoring will be center 12’s on IBO inserts. Each archer will shoot 1 arrow per target and the scoring will be as follows: 12,10,8,5,0.
- All classes are unknown yardage. Range finders are allowed.
- Spectators are allowed on the range for FREE. Additional activities will be available. For more information, visit gospelfarms.com/attractions. Please note, the Corn Maze, Paintball Shootout, Zipline Flyers, and Petting Zoo will not be available.
- Refunds- we do not offer refunds for shooters who do not show up. Refunds will also not be given to shooters who only shoot part of the course. Refunds will only be given in the event of an event cancellation (flooding, shark tornado, etc.).
- Please respect the grounds and targets at the event. Please treat the targets with care and do not climb on any target as they are not built to withstand weight on top of them.